All of us who are involved in the face to face activities of Uncommon Bonds have probably, at one time or another, faced the hurdle of making that first contact with like minded people in the lifestyle, so we too know how scary that can feel!
We have a group of volunteers who can help newcomers to the lifestyle and those new to Christchurch to get more involved in the life of our community. These volunteers are known as Greeters. You can contact them via e-mail, perhaps to arrange a chat over a coffee, chat online or whatever. When you decide you'd like to get more involved and come along to one of our munches or workshops then you'll have at least a friendly face you'll know when you get there!
Feel free to contact any of our Greeters, and they'll get back to you.
The current Greeters are:-
- SteveC, male Dominant, almost straight, 59, (Fetlife - Steve_C)
- SteveK, male Dominant, straight, 64
- Ms Beth, Sadist & Femme Domme, bi, 48, (Fetlife - Fire_Kiss)
- Calvin, male Top (occasional Switch), bi, 40, (Fetlife - NivlacNZ)
- Dan, male Dom, 28, (Fetlife - DamageControls)
- Misty, female submissive, 19, (Fetlife - MissDysfunction)
- Matt, male submissive, 34, (Fetlife - AnotherMatt)
- Zippy, female babygirl, 27 (Fetlife - Zippy26)