Uncommon Bonds Committees - Election Programme 2017
REGISTRATION (Step 1) May - 15 July
Uncommon Bonds and the Steering Committee warmly invite any current UB member to join us in voting for your preferred representatives for the:
- Steering Committee (12 months)
- Ethics Committee (12 months)
Registration will be used to manage the voting process.
To be eligible to register you must have attended a minimum of two UB events in the last 12 months.
NOMINATIONS (Step 2) 20 June - 1 July
From 20 June 2017, you will be sent an email asking for nominations to the two committees:
- You can nominate three people for the Steering Group
- You can nominate three people for the Ethics Group
- Nominations close on 1 July 2017 at 5pm
VOTING (Step 3) 5 July - 15 July
From 5 July 2017, you will be sent an email listing the nominations and asking for your votes.
- You can vote for three people in the Steering Group
- You can vote for three people in the Ethics Group
- Voting Closes on 15 July 2017 at 5pm
- 6 Vacancies are available in the Steering Committee with the Treasurer being automatically re-elected.
- 4 Vacancies are available in the Ethics Committee with one representative from the Steering Committee nominating one member to be on both committees.
- All votes are anonymous and no data is collected that will tie any vote to an individual member.
Results will be announced at a special meeting on the 19 of July 2017 with a party to follow on Saturday 22 July 2017.
Some links are controlled and require you to register/sign in to view.